From:
Kelly LeMonds <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelly LeMonds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2007 23:47:53 -0400

Don't forget to get registered for your Great Gluten
Escape in 2007! Space is limited to 75 campers in 2007.
 Reserve your bunk today by visiting
www.dallasrock.org/gge.htm.  We will also provide a GFCF
diet when necessary for celiac children.  Other special
dietary needs should be directed to the camp R.N. from our
website.

Remember the Great Gluten Escape is a not for profit
organization.  Tax deductible donations are accepted
through the camp registrar at [log in to unmask]
 Make your donation today to our campership program, which
provides campers in need a chance to attend our camp.

What: A celiac camp for children ages 7-15
When: June 17 - 22, 2007
Where: Camp Gilmont in Gilmer, Texas
Web Site: www.dallasrock.org/gge.htm
Camp Fees: $350      Register online today!

CAMP MISSION
The Great Gluten Escape will provide each camper with an
opportunity to participate in all camp activities without
concern for the gluten content of the food provided. The
camp will provide an environment that encourages peer
support and escape from the daily peer pressure of the “I
can't have that” syndrome.

Kelly LeMonds, Camp Director
Great Gluten Escape Camp, Inc
www.dallasrock.org/gge.htm