From:
Karina Allrich <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karina Allrich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2008 16:35:47 -0700

From Martha's Bog::

February 12, 2008
Big-Idea Bakeoff Winners!

Well, the votes have been counted and the results are in for the
second annual Big-Idea BakeOff, the company-wide competition which
gives staff members the opportunity to share their own ideas for the
future of our brand.  After the seven finalists pitched their ideas,
we invited viewers to vote for their favorite idea on this blog.  The
number of votes was astounding – 625,114 votes total!

First place is shared by two winners – Alexis Givens with her
allergy-friendly recipe publication idea and Shara Lasky with her idea
for a publication focusing on pets and pet crafts.  Their prize is to
receive their choice of either one thousand dollars in cash or twelve
hundred dollars worth of MSLO stock and the chance to help develop
their project for the company.  It will be most interesting to see
where all this leads. Congratulations to everyone!

BIG-IDEA BAKEOFF EXPLANATION - Why TWO Winners

We have received some comments from people who were not happy with the
results of the Big-Idea Bakeoff. And yes, it's true that Alexis did
win 57% of the popular vote. However, choosing two winners for first
place was a strategic process and was taken very seriously. We
absolutely felt that both were such good ideas for the future of this
company, and rather than focus on just one concept, we are excited to
bring both ideas from the co-winners to fruition.
--
k a r i n a

Karina's Kitchen- Recipes
http://glutenfreegoddess.blogspot.com