From:
Nancy Garniez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 03:55:51 -0500

Dear List:

after major dental work, and therefore possibly related to mercury
toxicity I received several helpful replies.  They were very supportive
in interpreting the results of comprehensive blood work and an
electromilogram (EMG) to test the extent of the numbness - which is
greater than I had originally experienced.

From the replies I learned about chelation therapy.  The whole process
in described in Judy Graham's book on MS, suggested in one of the