From:
"John E. Cornell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 1997 10:39:13 EST

FYI, Ener-G's rice flour is a blend of long, medium and short grain rice.
 (I really like it a lot, but I usually use a blend of Asian rice flour
from the local market and the coarser stuff I get from Miss Robens)
Soooo - if you were not happy with the bread you were getting from
grinding your own rice into flour, it may well be that you did not have
the proper blend of long-grain, medium-grain and short-grain rice in the
hopper, rather than a problem with the mill.

FWIW, I have no flipping idea what ratio Ener-G uses, and doubt that they
would tell.  This is the sort of information that needs a good chemistry
lab to reverse engineer.

||  John E. Cornell - Rockville, MD  ||