From:
"Charles W. Lease" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Oct 1997 09:19:26 -0700

Dear members,
     The list of candies I submitted is from a listing I received
several months ago.  I realize Hershey seems to flip-flop on their GF
status.  If you want to be sure of the GF status of any item, the best
thing to do is to call the manufacturer.
     I'm sorry for any inconvience.  I was just passing along info I
have compiled from many separate listings.

Charlie