From:
Kirsten Klinghammer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kirsten Klinghammer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2007 10:46:41 -0700

There's a typo in the URL.  This is the correct link:

http://www.westmeadowfarmbakery.com/

Thanks for sharing your positive experiences, Laurencia.  It's been years
since I've been to Burlington, and it seems I have good food to look forward
to the next time I go!

Kirsten

****
Kirsten Klinghammer