From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2007 22:12:10 EDT

Hi,
A quick reminder of  our Gluten-Free Picnic this coming Saturday, August 25,
2007 at noon at our  home:
Howard and Adele  Fosser
1111 Calhoun  Street
Port Townsend, WA
Calhoun  Street is off Lawrence Street. We  are close to Port  Townsend High
School.
You don't need to  bring anything. We will use the donated LaTortilla Factory
Gluten-Free Wraps  & Tortillas made from Teff and will have grilled Chicken
or Turkey Fajitas  (I still haven't found the turkey tenderloins that I have
used before.) We will  also enjoy other delicious Wraps too. Extra Wraps will be
door prizes for you to  take home!
Dessert will be made  with the Gluten-Free Oats from Wyoming. I bought the
case at the Gluten-Free  Beer and Food Festival in March, and the case has
arrived, so if you make an  additional donation to GIG, you can also go home with
some Gluten-Free  Oats.
Donations will be  accepted to pay for the ingredients for the Fajitas, etc.
and the  beverages.
Please call me  360-385-2282 or email me: [log in to unmask] to let me know
how many are coming - bring your family. If  you know of someone who needs an
invitation, please invite them or bring them  along.
Hope to see you on  Saturday. If it rains, we'll eat on our covered patio or
eat inside the  house.
Adele  Fosser
360-385-2282