From:
"Christine E Schwebel (Christine Schwebel)"
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 1997 08:56:08 -0600

This may be obvious to many of you...but I am just discovering how fun (and
easy)  it can be to play with Baked Potatoes for dinner....  (I am
definitely a rice-aholic....).

But I recently had "Potato Skins" off a menu while on vacation...
decided to play around at home and make them.  Really simple, wonderful
tasting, and you can use any topping your little heart desires.... spices,
fruits, meats, vegis, cheeses, nuts

I scraped a little of the inside of the baked potato out, sauteed some green
pepper and onion, some ham or some chicken, threw on some steamed broccoli
and some diced tomato, and layered  sliced cheese on top...threw it under
the broiler for a few minutes....
Salt and Pepper and... voila!
Served it with a serving of applesauce and it made a great, tasty, balanced
meal.

Other than baking the potato...the prep time is only about 10 minutes!

Christine Schwebel
Planning and Information Management
208 Johnston Hall
Ph:  612-624-1008