Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 14:41:20 -0700

I don't know if any of you have noticed this, but almost all the canned
tomatoes, tomato puree, tomatoe (uh oh, Dan Quail must have caused that
misspelling :) paste, etc are not GF. When you're looking for the culprit
when you have reaction think back to see if anything you've eaten had that
in it, such as salsa, etc.

I note that when reading over the CSA products listings, in the old edition
at least, there are no listings of any GF canned tomato pastes, etc. If
someone finds some, let me know please. Even S&W who don't tend to add a
lot of stuff, don't say anything on their ingredients about it, and those
products are not listed under their brand when most of their stuff is GF.

-vance