From:
Diane Caleca McGee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Diane Caleca McGee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2007 09:05:35 -0400

Thanks to all who responded to me.  I've summarized most of the responses, leaving out many duplicates.  One person told me that eat Brach's with no problem, but when I emailed them they advised me that they could not consider any of their products GF at this time.

I've used Jelly Belly candy corn with no problem. Jelly Belly has told me all their mellocreme candy is GF. They have a FAQ on their site:

http://jellybelly.com/msib21/SearchResults.aspx?keywords=candy%20corn&catalogName=

I'm pretty sure that the Great Value brand has GF written on the back and
Jelly Belly has always said that there's is GF.

I called last year about Target Candy Corn and Autumn Mix.  Both were gluten free in 2006.  Happy Halloween!

Last year I called Target and they told me their candy corn was gf and produced on gf lines.

Farley's and Blueberry Hill

To my knowledge, the candy corn made by "Jelly Belly" is GF and as a
Candy Corn addict...the yummiest! If you have trouble finding it,
HomeGoods,TJ Maxx and Marshalls carries it in the food section in
little bags.

*******
*******