From:
Theresa A Huss <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Theresa A Huss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 15:27:32 -0700

I have celiac and have a 19 month old. I nursed him for 14 months and kept him GF for 12 months.  Although he's had gluten, he's about 80-90% GF  (I let him eat the regular snack at playgroups and things like that)  He hasn't had any symptoms of celiac but, I'm wondering when the best time to test him would be and what tests I should request.  I was dx by biopsy so I'm not sure about the blood tests.
Thanks in advance,
Theresa