From:
Sally Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 07:27:08 -0500

Thanks to the 24 people who responded to my query
about soy sauce. The two primary vote getters were
San J Wheatfree Tamari (7) and Chun King (5).

Others recommended were:
LaChoy (4; but one saying it was bad which I
agreed w/ and was the reason I wrote to the list
in the first place), Westbrae Tamari, Westbrae
Misos, Eden Brand Tamari imported, Yamaki from
Macrobiotic Corp of America, Kroger brand,
Nutri-Max and Bragg's Liquid Aminos. A couple of
people suggested that I'd better change my tastes
and all I can say to that is that I certainly have
already changed my tastes but that doesn't mean
I'll eat something if it doesn't taste good!

So armed with this I'll get trying tamari (which
I've never had) and the ChunKing. Thanks for all
your input.

Sally Anderson