From:
George & Gayle Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 1996 10:18:02 -0500

We've been concentrating on dental problems (and lasagna and bread
machines) for a few weeks, let me take this one step further.

When I was recently diagnosed as celiac I attended a conference in Omaha
where the dairy connection was discussed.  At that time I was eating lots
of yogurt and drinking milk.

I had  a large, pink smooth spot on my tongue - the shape of an upside
down, stylized tulip blossom, about an inch long. No pain, no problem, just
there.

So I cut out all dairy and within a week the surface of my tongue returned
to normal texture and color.

However, I soon developed what my nutritionist has called a geographic
tongue, with a grand canyon down the middle, front to back, and various
tributaries running into it.  It is not painful nor problematic in any way,
just a curiosity, and as it has not always been like that, I assume that
something somewhere else in the body is causing the creases.  Any
suggestions?   Would an accupuncturist chart be able to point out
connections?

Wondering if I'm the only one.....

GK