From:
anne barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 19:14:39 -0500

This is a reminder of the quarterly meeting for the San Antonio Celiac
Sprue Support Group for anyone interested in knowing more about celiac
disease.  It is not necessary to be a member to attend.  We welcome
anyone interested in celiac disease.  We meet

                      Thursday, May 13 at 7pm

Covenant Presbyterian Church, in the Castle Hills area, near Loop 410
and Blanco Road.
The speaker will be Cathie Winmill, a dietitian who will speak to us
about general nutrition needs, especially for those that are gluten
intolerant.  Bring your questions for her.

There will be gluten free snacks and samples.  If you want to bring
something to  share, please attach a list of all ingredients, or bring
the package.
For more information call Anne Barfield at 210 340-0648.