From:
Dimitrios Douros <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dimitrios Douros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 2015 18:05:43 +0000

Got an email from CDF this morning urging the celiaccommunity to lobby Congress for faster drug approvalregulations and more funding to find a drug therapyfor celiac disease.
My opinion: I feel that is an entirely wrong approach!I do not support drug therapy for celiac disease!
I consider it a sick, irresponsible attitude to be advocatingdrug treatment for celiac disease when diet control is allthat is required! The world, and especially this countryneed to get off the pharma wagon ... it's become themonkey on our back!

Please contribute your opinion on the topic ... either sideof the argument ... be heard!

Respectfully,Dimitrios See the world in proper perspective: www.petersmap.com