CELIAC-DIABETES Archives

Celiac-Diabetes Support List

CELIAC-DIABETES@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jana Church <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 13:50:16 -0400

Hello everyone

I am Jana, Mom to Patricia and she has both diabetes and celiac. She was
diabetic at age 2 and possibly also celiac then but for sure by Age 8.
We work very hard to help her but she still has alot of troubles. Now
she is pumping insulin and that helps some but she still has alot of
things that causes swings in blood sugars. One is stress, especially
school. Friends hurting or moving away also. Plus being 11 and 5ft 3 and
growing leaps and bounds.

I belong to another group for both celiac and diabetes and it's email is

Any one can join and it is new. We do recipes for both, helps with carb
counting, suggestions and support. Feel free to write and ask to be on
the list as we all need each other in this world.

Hope  this helps
Jana Mom to Patricia and James and many more

my home on the web
 http://colalady1.tripod.com/