CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2010 19:44:03 -0400

If you have a postive blood test is the biopsy really necessary? Other than another positve test, what else can the biopsy show you? We head to the gi Dr. tomorrow so I'm sure he will answer all my questions but i was curious what your thoughts are? Thanks
Robin

* Support summarization of posts, reply to the SENDER not the CEL-KIDS List *