C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Eric BRANDT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2019 16:46:02 +0000
 I am in Cincinnati, not so far from you. Please check the CCHMC website:
For Patients and Families | Cerebral Palsy Program

|  |
For Patients and Families | Cerebral Palsy Program

Information about advocacy, financial resources and medical organizations related to cerebral palsy, from Cincin...

My son is 12 years of age and has very mild cerebral palsy. He may not qualify.
Dominique