C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Barbara Hadley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 May 2009 08:45:36 -0400
John,
Does Mary have seizures?  My daughter Tina has had seizures that caused
her left side to slump - I was frightened that she was having another
stroke!  She, like Mary had a stroke on the right, but hers was before
birth.  We've had MRIs since then that showed she had not re-stroked.
Have she had an EEG?

Barbara, mom to Tina (7, LH, epilepsy, ADHD, vision issues)