C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sarah Haynes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sarah Haynes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 2015 22:10:58 +0000
Funny, I still have that argument with my mom all the time, and my daughter is the disabled one.  Its normal for parents to worry.  although your an adult and it is up to you how much you spent, what you eat and such.  The amount of time I spend dealing with my little one's issues, i think it will be normal for me to worry long after she's left the nest.