C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathleen Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 May 2009 13:34:45 -0400
I guess my question now becomes, is she going through any occupational
therapy?  Do you have any interactions with assistive technology groups?
Because surely there is some way that Mary could exhibit her skills by using
such tools as story boards, computers, special software, etc., etc that the
school would let her use.

Please understand that most of the people on this list are adults with
cerebral palsy,  not parents, and we are bound to see things a little bit
differently from parents' viewpoints.

Kat