C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Laura Mcintyre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2010 09:02:19 -0700
Hi Sarah. I'd like to ask you a few questions, if I may concerning your
daughter.  Feel free to tell me no, if you don't care to answer.  How does your
daughter's CP affect her?  How was she diagnosed?  Was she premature or was
there other causes?  What kind of therapies have you or are you doing now.
Sorry, I know that's quite a few.