C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 May 2009 16:00:20 -0700
I thought it over, and because I go visit a friend in a nursing home, as well as I have workers who work for other people, I will get one when I see thursday.  In fact I'd better write everything down or my swiss-cheese brain will devour the questions.

Thanks,
Tamar

Tamar Mag Raine, Commissioner,

Oakland Mayor's Commission on People with Disabilities

http://www.zazzle.com/TamarMag*
www.cafepress.com/tamarmag