C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 May 2009 14:19:23 -0400
What is an lcc? First of all

I ask sincerely

2 I need to go to archives I lost track of the thread

============================

Is it an issue? Yes

Is it a PROBLEM?   Not necessarily

 I repeat for my own sake and protection I am not a jewish judge who desides
based on torah

I am what is callefd a proud simple jew okay?

If the ONLY WAY to create the vaccine is to include this swine derivative

It is permitted  IN ORDER to save a life

 aaaaiiii swine flu?????????

So test the pig before to determing swines health before deriving MEDICINE
to include in a vaccine. Ie to heal.not kill //harm.!!!!!!!!!!

database 4068 (20090512) __________

http://www.eset.com