C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JOHN RUNER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 May 2009 06:50:58 -0600
Mary's stroke was in the left posterior of her brain causing right side weakness.   No an EEG was not done, I am trying to get a hold of her neurologist today.    What I don't understand unless the walk just over stressed her strong left side is what made her strong side totally give out?

John Runer

> Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 08:45:36 -0400
> From: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: Mary Falling to the side?
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> John,
> Does Mary have seizures?  My daughter Tina has had seizures that caused
> her left side to slump - I was frightened that she was having another
> stroke!  She, like Mary had a stroke on the right, but hers was before
> birth.  We've had MRIs since then that showed she had not re-stroked.
> Have she had an EEG?
>
> Barbara, mom to Tina (7, LH, epilepsy, ADHD, vision issues)

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync.