From:
Fred Olver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2018 15:52:37 -0500
Joe my name is Fred and actually the list has moved to groups that I/O nonetheless, to answer your question I believe the THD 74A is the most accessible HT out there at the present time it is made by Kenwood and also I believe offers you the opportunity to use D*as a mode of transmission. You can find them somewhat less expensive at main trading company or MTC radio.com good luck Fred and nine BSO

Sent from my iPhone