From:
shinma 1 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 15:29:44 PDT

I spoke to Lisa at Godiva Ice Cream today (Oct 12, 1999).  The only Godiva
ice creams that are *not* GF are: Chocolate Hazelnut Praline and Chocolate
Raspberry Truffle.  She knew them by heart which was definitely comforting.

I also asked Lisa about the natural flavorings in Godiva. She assured me the
flavorings were plant or animal based depending on the product.  I asked
about the possibility of MSG and received an immediate "No way" for a
response.  Lisa says Godiva will always list MSG on their ingredient list if
it's present in the product.  She gave an example of one of their raspberry
bars containing a natural coloring of beet juice, but the item being listed
as simply 'natural coloring'.  (Didn't know they made bars.  Might have to
track those down.)

Happy snacking. :)

angie
(los angeles)