Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 22:26:59 CST
From:
Linda Levinsen <[log in to unmask]>

As a newly diagnosed Celiac, I haven't been dining out much yet and am
afraid of being considered a "difficult and demanding" customer.

Last night I went to Ben Pao's Chinese Restaurant with some friends and was
totally amazed by the excellent service I was given there. I had told them
on the phone earlier that day that I was Celiac and could not eat anything
containing gluten. When we arrived there at night, I was immediately taken
special care of. I was told to pick from the menu what I wanted and they'd
let me know if it was possible for them to make it gluten free.
Well, I had an excellent dinner (shrimp/chicken satay and Cherry bomb
shrimp), the food was delicious and the service was impeccable!

I can highly recommend this restaurant to fellow Celiacs (and all others)

BEN PAO
52 W. Illinois St.
Chicago, IL 60610
312) 222-1888