Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 11:04:29 -0800

Well,Im very certain that "atkins diet "isnt for me or
celiacs.It is too much fat and protein.I got many replys
saying that it helped them but many didnt stay on it for
more than 2 weeks and found it very boring.Some of his info
makes alot of sense in that if we eat pasta or starches
later we will crave candy.My way of eating is 4oz of
protein,cooked vegetables,salad.I still eat dried fruit and
flax seed meal and Im just going to stay away from
starches,breads and alternative grains for awhile.I believe
if you want to lose weight this is the way to do it.Slow
and steady...For me this is the way to do it..

I really like his recipe book as I have gotten many new
ideas for cooking:
great maranate:
clove garlic
lemon juice