From:
Linda Blanchard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 06:58:59 -0500

>I do like posts to the list, where the author lists the name and number of
>the manufacturer, the contact, etc., along with the response. I also wish
>there were more posts with specific updated toll-free phone numbers, e-mail
>addresses, web sites, etc. of various food, drug, and cosmetic manufacturers,
>from those people who have the time to do this research.

Just thought I'd let you know that, while posts to the list are handy, I
had an idea to put the same information on the web. I have been doing
this for more than a year now. You can find my cooperative food lists
at:

  http://www.nowheat.com/grfx/nowheat/

and just click on the link to the gluten-free foods database. When
fellow celiacs send me recent letters they have received from
manufacturers stating that food is gluten, free, I add all the
information from the letter to my database. I put the letter itself on
one page, and incorporate the food lists into my database. --
Linda Blanchard
http://www.nowheat.com
celiac cooking, food allergies, science fiction and more