From:
Sidona Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 1999 21:42:56 -0700

I'll try this again.  I wrote to Johnsonville to ask if their "Original
Recipe Snack Summer Sausage" is gluten-free.  Below is there response:

Thanks for taking the time to contact us regarding JOHNSONVILLE ORIGINAL

RECIPE SNACK SUMMER SAUSAGE.  A.

Yes, our Summer Sausage is gluten-free.  The only JOHNSONVILLE products
that contain gluten are our products that contain beer.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact us.  Please feel free to
send us any comments you may have in the future.  We would love to hear
from you again!

Kathy Welsch
Consumer Relations Coordinator

Unfortunately, I only found this in Wisconsin, but haven't seen it in
California.

Sidona