PSYCHOAN Archives

Psychoanalysis

PSYCHOAN@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
William Theaux <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Psychoanalysis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 11:29:49 -0400
Grey Literature as unconscious: causal subjectivity of the repressed in
Lacan's theory
   I have announced this article which can be now accessed at
http://www.dnafoundation.com/regis/cd228/ijgl/raceng.htm
   Fully edited and published by MCBUniversityPress & Applied Sciences
Librarian, Irvine University of California - subscription at:
http://www.mcb.co.uk/ijgl.htm

   The next text will directly focus on the Primal Scene as a practical step
after a recent founding article at:
http://www.dnafoundation.com/sub01/mesobo/medsb.htm
   But this next article will not be announced in a Psychoanalytical
eMailList, for the reason which is detailed in the article on Grey
Literature.
   'Grey Literature' can be defined as the 'un-registered' text of the
world, that the academia and other instances are compelled to acknowledge,
now that Cybernetics begins its working processes thorough collective
knowledge.

   We have recently demonstrated and seen, in the present eMail List
([log in to unmask]) how the discourse of the University  was
willingly, and in absolute awareness, failing to distribute the Universal
discourse to his students and his population. When I say 'absolute', I does
not mean 'total', as Sartre, Laing and Plural Psychoanalysis use the term.
The deception that his repression constitutes can only maintain a
perversion, and this is totally ignored by academics.
   Our clinical case was held by the said "Psychoanalysis" as it represses
the historicity of Oedipus. This is strictly equivalent to astrology, which
ignored in the Renaissance the corporeity of the celestial bodies - it is
the same phenomenon. It is somewhat related to the issues of the reality of
the Trauma, as well as penis envy; it is also obvious in the repression of
Freud's use of cocaine in the foundation of his science of the brain.

   The fact that after years of oppression from the psychoanalytic
institution, my text is introduced by the Science of Library shows also what
really relates to an object, compared to the imaginary relation denounced by
Lacan. For the latter, explanation must be simple and use pictures -
especially animated picture makes the understanding easy. I have thus made a
complement to the Grey Literature article at:
http://www.dnafoundation.com/sub01/1999/gl&ai.htm

Dr William Theaux

PS - complementary quiz for Psychoanalytic studies: In Antigone, Oedipus is
in Virgo and in Rex in Aries, when is he at Colonus?