From:
Ginny Mingolla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 13:30:47 -0400

I recently posted a question about Wendy's bacon bits.  I got a few
enough to send me their web address and another copied the ingredients from
the Wendy's booklet.

Since I still was not sure I contacted Wendy's by email and this is their
response.

>Bacon/Bacon Bits:  Pork cured with:  Water, Salt, Sugar, Artificial Smoke
>Flavor, Sodium Phosphate (emulsifier), Sodium Erythorbate (buffering agent),
>Sodium Nitrate (color enhancer).

>I would be happy to send you a nutritional brochure that contains the
>information for all of our products.  Just send me your address if you would
>like a copy .

Wendy's address  http://www.shc-wendys.com/gluten.htm

So, I'm still not sure.  Looks to me like it is gluten free.  Anyone
disagree?

Ginny
East Brunswick, NJ