Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 15:48:16 -0700
From:
Jessie James <[log in to unmask]>

In the posts on travelling and eating gluten free, Merielle wrote that all
she does not prepare for herself is coffee and she drinks what the motel
provides for its guests.

I have found this to be a problem.  Many of the commercial coffees seem to
contain a 'coffee extender'.  This can be made from roasted wheat, among
other things.  The only coffees I have found to be safe (most of the time)
are the more expensive 'gourmet coffees' served in the best restaurants and
hotels.  The gourmet coffee' sold by BC Ferries is also safe.

My 'kitchen in a suitcase'  always contains coffee filters, cone, ground
coffee and something to heat water in.

Jessie on Salt Spring