From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 21:28:37 EDT

Just sharing this message I received from a local restaurant, if you're in
the Delaware Valley:
<<
From: [log in to unmask]
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 15:48:35 EDT
Subject: Eat at my restaurant, OK
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear Linda,
    I am writing to you in regards of a letter I received asking if it is OK
to eat at my restaurant.  I have read all the information and have no problem
accomodating your needs for the Celiac Sprue restrictions you require. I am
the Executive Chef at the new White Rose Cafe(former Wild Orchid Cafe), my
name is Stephen Delaney.
I have many food products to chose from and my 15 years of cooking enables me
to create anything you need for your restricted request.  If you have any
more questions feel free to contact the restaurant at 810-2000.

Thank you

Chef Stephen Delaney