From:
melissa vener <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 21:29:03 -0700

Hello everyone~

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of the encouraging,
supportive & informative e-mail replies. You are all truely wonderful &
have helped me  a lot.

What I learned :
1. I should feel a little better after being gf for a few days.
2. It may take a while (3 months up to a year) to feel a lot better.
3. I didn't get this sick overnight so I have to be patient in getting
    better.
4. Best to eat just whole foods for a while (rice, veggies, fruit, etc.)
5. I should avoid dairy products for a while.
6. I should take supplements
7. I need to rest & relax

I am feeling a little better. Today was a bad day. Still feel very weak &
lethargic with muscle aches & joint pain but I look forward to a full
recovery someday. Thanks again :)
Melissa