Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 16:01:21 -0800

Someone recently wrote that Peter Paul's Mounds Bars are GF, and more
importantly for me, dairy free: My wife just brought one home to me. Like a
dummy, I ate it, then read the ingredients: it lists milk fat as one of the
ingredients.

So does anyone know if "milk fats" contain any lactose, or milk protein, as
info for those who are lactose intolerant or have allergies to milk; I seem
to have both? Thanks. Meanwhile, I'll sit here and wait an hour or two for
the results. I do have a delicious nostalgia for mounds bars since Peter
Paul started his first candy store in my home town: Ardmore, OK :( -vance