From:
Diane Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 1999 09:45:46 -0700

Happy Labor Day!

Check out the October issue of McCalls magazine (p 106-110).  It has an
article about food allergies and the second one on the list is Celiac
Disease.  It's even accurate!  Several paragraphs about CD, what it is,
symptoms and how it's treated.

Why don't we all read it (it may be accessible from their website at
www.mccalls.com ) and send them an email thanking them for the articile
and telling them we want more.

Diane Holmes Kirkland WA USA

PS  You haven't heard from me this summer because we've been up in
beautiful British Columbia (Jessie James country) boating.  I've had to
go through over 1100 emails (mostly from this list) since we returned!
I've been keeping up with you all but haven't had time to post.