From:
"Robert F. Eyerman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 16:40:37 -0500

Dear Listmembers, Hi.   I called the Hershey Corporation today concerning
the GF status of their Mounds Sweetened Coconut Flakes.  They were not
listed in the TCCSSSG Guide, but were listed in the CSA Guide as being GF
as of 2/95.  Since that listing is just about 4 years old, and as far as
I'm concerned, useless, I checked.  The representative told me that this
product is GF.  Karen in Central NY, USA