From:
Cherry Marshall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 16:50:48 EST

I've been trying to find out some ingredient info on the drug DETROL,
manufactured by Pharmacia & Upjohn S.p.A. in Ascoli Piceno, Italy.  The
American co., Pharmacia and Upjohn, can't even seem to procure any product
info from their Italian counterpart, and apparently they have been trying for
several months now.

I was wondering if there might be someone on the list who lives in Italy, who
could perhaps do some digging into this matter.  I had a pretty violent
reaction to the drug (after being told by someone in the American co. that it
was GF - how  they thought they knew, I don't know), so I am particularly
curious as to what might be in it.

I'd appreciate any help that someone out there might be able to give me -
(also to the pharmaceutical company ultimately!)  Many thanks.  Cherry
Marshall in New Jersey