From:
Tracey Wolfskill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 23:59:11 -0400

First, let me say thanks to all of you who responded to my question about
safe cheeses (in particular american slices and mozarella).  I appreciate
your patience with all of my "newbie" questions!

Now for the summary:

I had several suggestions for Land O' Lakes cheeses.  (They don't carry Land
O'Lakes cheeses at my regular store, but I have found it at another.)

Several suggestions for Sargento mozarella.

Several for Cabot.

One suggested that I check out
http://geocities.com/hotSprings/Spa/4003/gf-dairy.html

Also had suggestions (one each) of the following brands:
Dragone
Tillamook
kosher brands
Lake to Lake
Precious mozarella and string cheese
Borden American slices
Boar's Head
Acme
Smart Beat
Some of Kroger brand cheeses

One person said they don't trust anything Kraft (on the advice of Dr.
Murray)

Another questioned why Kraft Deluxe slices are not GF (or why Kraft won't say
that they are GF).

Anyway...that will at least give me somewhere to start (and maybe some of
you, too).  Thanks!

Tracey Wolfskill