From:
Patricia Onstott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 14:04:01 -0600

Hello all.

I have tried several recipes for bread in my breadmaker without finding
one that tasted good or had a good texture.  (No, I haven't ordered
Betty's cookbook yet.)

However, I finally found a delicious recipe that makes a tasty bread loaf
in my Red Starr breadmaker (most recipes won't mix well in my breadmaker).
And it retains moisture for a week if kept in an airtight container.

The recipe is on the the package of Bob's Red Mill Tapioca Flour package.
This flour is purchased at Albertson's grocery stores in Texas.  Hope you
can find a source for this labels.  Bob's Red Mill label offers tapioca
flour, rice flour, potato flour, soy flour, corn flour, and others.  The
texture of the flours is fine--not coarse like some brands.   I followed
the recipe exactly except that I add almond extract instead of maple
flavoring (and I don't use the egg substitute which is an optional
ingredient.)    Just made my second loaf and it is really good!    If you
can't find the recipe or this brand of flours, let me know and I will type
out the recipe and send it to you.