Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 09:30:09 -0400
From:
Marvin L Becker <[log in to unmask]>

Now that I have recuperated from my family's enjoyable visit to Disney
World I would like to share information for those of you who want to plan
ahead for gluten-free dining. It requires more planning than I chose for
my own experience but it may be useful for those of you who find it
necessary or desirable.

My inquiry to Disney World about the challenges of gluten free dining
were directed to Benda Bennett who works in the office of the Executive
Chef at the Magic Kingdom. She shared the following information with me
for posting: