From:
David Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 23:13:03 +0000

To all those in the Southern New Jersey area:

Our monthly meeting has been changed to April 11 due to the Easter
Holiday falling on the first Sunday of this month.
All are invited to attend the April 11th meeting at 2:00 p.m. in the
Barry Brown Health Education Center at West Jersey Hospital,
Evesham Road and Carnie Blvd., Voorhees, NJ. Topic will be "Restaurant
Dining: How to Eat Out Safely!" Refreshments (GF, of course) will be
served after the meeting. Bring your favorite dessert and recipe to
share with the group. Email me for directions, if interested
Cindy Fisher
Chairperson for the Southern NJ Chapter of CSA/USA, Inc.