From:
Lorraine Lum Niba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 17:35:03 -0500

Hi Everyone,

I am a Food science graduate student at the University of Maryland,
College Park and I am interested in food product development in incidence
of  gluten allergy. I would be very interested in your ideas. I have
included a short questionnaire:

National Origin / Ethnicity:

Age range:

Other allergies (besides gluten)

Preferred Non-wheat Flours (rice, tapioca, potato etc...):

Frequency of Consumption:

Preferred modes of preparation (baked, ready-to-eat etc...):

Level of awareness about these products:

New products needed (snacks, flour mixes, soup thickeners etc...):

Your opinion of the food industry response to gluten allergy (excellent,
about right, not good enough...):

What more needs to be done (if anything?):

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely, Lorraine Niba.
UMCP, MD 20742
(301) 405 - 4506