From:
Tom Bright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 11:26:30 -0400

Last April my wife was biopsy diagnosed with Celiac.
Since then she has joined a support group and done quite
well with the new diet constraints.

Yesterday we were elated to find out that she is now pregnant.
The biggest worry she now has is what she needs to do to
insure both her and the baby's health for the next eight
months.  We already have a daughter but that pregnancy was
prior to her celiac condition.

We would appreciate all information from others who have been
down this road.  Information about everything from pre natal
vitamins to epidural ingredients will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Tom in KC