From:
Mary Carol DeZutter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 18:20:25 -0500

I have been on a GF diet for about 6 months now and everything is going
relatively well. I have mainly been trying to eat fresh everything, fish,
meat, poultry, fruits, vegetables, etc. I have loved, since I was a child,
eating  cucumbers and tomatoes, just plain or with a little salt. Lately,
though, eating either of these has been causing me some digestive problems.
This might not be gluten-related, but I thought I would check with everyone
to see if they've encountered anything similar? This didn't used to happen
before the GF diet.

Thanks for your help.

Mary Carol De Zutter