Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 17:43:13 -0800
From:
Heidi Bayer <[log in to unmask]>

First of all, thank you so much for all of your posts.  It's been quite
a wonderful task to go through all of them.  I hope I do you all
justice in the following summary.

Most of you who responded to my post reported that you had some sort of
Allergy.  Most had food allergies/sensitivies, while some reported
dust, mold, & pollens.  A lot reported that their airborne allergies
went away when they went on the GF diet.

Some reported a corn sensitivity while two reported extreme rice
sensitivity.

The majority agreed that vanilla beans were best.  Suggestion was to
buy your own and grind.  However, also mentioned was vanilla without
alcohol.

Quinoa was OK for 50%, and 50% said to stay away from it due to cross
contamination.  Only one person said it wasn't worth buying saying the
taste is terrible and it can be cut with corn and or wheat.

Some reported buckwheat as OK and others as not OK due to cross
contamination.  Buckwheat appears to be a case by case basis.

It seems as though everyone has a different Soy/Rice drink.  Pacific
was mentioned mostly with the Potato Milk substitute DARIFREE coming in
a close second.

Thanks!  Heidi in California

BTW - Phoebe is doing great!  We went to the Dr. and she's gaining
weight good and is 50% for weight, and 75% height!  I think I found the
eczema culprit - her vitamins which have VIT E oil in them.