From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 22:02:53 EST

Regarding my posting that we should contact companies about gf status and post
to list, rather than rely on personal surveys. Received numerous e-mails, all
in agreement. Overview of responses:

1. Postings on gf status that are based on contact with the manufacturer are
greatly appreciated.

2. Postings on gf status based on personal surveys or personal reactions are
highly unreliable and could be dangerous.

3. Please include country of origin in the posting. Gf status does not carry
over automatically, since production may differ.

4. Contacting the companies gets them to be aware of us.

Thank you. Linda