From:
Claire Bucalos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 1999 17:27:58 +0000

I know this question has been asked before but I don't remember a
summary.

Since I've started the diet in March, I have gained weight that will not
go away.  I am eating healthier than ever before and have increased the
exercise and still no luck.

The only thing that doctors can think of to say is "this is probably the
weight you were meant to be at, it's just that you weren't absorbing
properly your entire life". I could accept that if I weren't exercising
like crazy but even with increased exercise my body seems to be holding
on to every little calorie and not letting go!

It almost seems like my body is overcompensating for being starved for
such a long time.

Is this a possibility?  Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Claire